Dr. Robert Rodner Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rodner?

June 15th, 2011

Worst Experience Ever

I am having severe pains after I urinate and went to Dr. Rodner to see if he could help me. After waiting 55 mins. he called me into his office, never performed an exam just a urine test that showed nothing. He answered his cell phone while I was describing my symptoms to him as well. When I was done telling him everything he informed me that I was soft spoken and could not hear me. I did not have a chance to repeat anything, as he started to prescribe me some medication. As he told me he was giving me a medication for the burning sensation while urinating I told him I did not have that symptom. So he just ordered an x-ray and did nothing to help with me with my pain. I felt no confidence in this man at all and I would never recommend him to anyone. He is very unprofessional and uncaring also a waste of time and money. I don't know about how he is with follow up because I refuse to go back to him.

February 27th, 2010

Excellent Docter. Able to explain things simply and to the point

March 26th, 2008

Missed my cancer diagnosis

Rodner treated me for five years, yes, five years for over-active bladder. Never did a scope in his office all those years -- only when I stopped all his medications did I finally see blood in my urine and then he did the scope - I have a life expectancy of 2 -5 years -- the cancer has metastisized into my lymph nodes.

August 21st, 2014