A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Romisher, MD, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Romisher graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Fort Lauderdale.More Education & Awards
Dr. Romisher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Washington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Romisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Romisher practice?
Dr. Robert Romisher practices Anesthesiology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Marlton Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Romisher, Dr. Bobby Romisher, Dr. Rob Romisher, Dr. Robbie Romisher