A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Romisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Romisher, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romisher graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Romisher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joel Romisher DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Romisher practice?
- Dr. Robert Romisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Romisher practices Anesthesiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Camden Anesthesiologists.