be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cataracts aging eye, Glaucoma, and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roosenberg graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roosenberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Roosenberg practice?
Dr. Robert Roosenberg practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI and Walker, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Roosenberg, Dr. Bobby Roosenberg, Dr. Rob Roosenberg, Dr. Robbie Roosenberg