A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roosenberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roosenberg graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roosenberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Roosenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Roosenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Roosenberg has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roosenberg practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI and Ionia, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.