A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roosenberg graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roosenberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Roosenberg practice?
Dr. Robert Roosenberg practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI and Ionia, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.