A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roosenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roosenberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roosenberg graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roosenberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Roosenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Roosenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Roosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Roosenberg practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.