A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosati is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosati graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Rosati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marilyn J. Telen represents the Society at this institution
- Duke University School of Medicine (primary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Rosati MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Rosati practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosati has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rosati practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.