A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosati is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosati
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosati graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Rosati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marilyn J. Telen represents the Society at this institution
- Duke University School of Medicine (primary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Rosati MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Rosati practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosati has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rosati practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.