A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roschel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roschel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Roschel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roschel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Roschel MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Roschel practice?
- Dr. Robert Roschel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roschel practices Dermatology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Dermatologists.