Learn more about Dr. Robert Roseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roseman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roseman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Roseman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roseman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roseman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Roseman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Roseman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Roseman practice?
- Dr. Robert Roseman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roseman practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL and Ocala, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.