A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosenfield, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Insulin Resistance
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosenfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Rosenfield MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Rosenfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosenfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rosenfield practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL and Evergreen Park, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Endocrinologists.