A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosenfield is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfield
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosenfield, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Growth Disorders
- Insulin Resistance
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosenfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Rosenfield MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Rosenfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosenfield has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Rosenfield practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Burr Ridge, IL.