A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosenfield, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Insulin Resistance
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfield graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosenfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans