A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosenquist, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenquist graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenquist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washoe Medical Center
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center - Reno
- William Bee Ririe Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenquist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosenquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Rosenquist practice?
Dr. Robert Rosenquist practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Ely, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Rosenquist, Dr. Bobby Rosenquist, Dr. Robbie Rosenquist, Dr. Rupert Rosenquist