A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosenquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosenquist, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenquist graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rosenquist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- William Bee Ririe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Rosenquist MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Rosenquist practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosenquist has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rosenquist practices Internal Medicine near Sparks, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV and Ely, NV.
See Sparks Internists.