A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosenwasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosenwasser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosenwasser, FACS, FAHA, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gunshot Wounds
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Ruptured Aneurysm
- Spinal Disorders
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenwasser graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rosenwasser has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Rosenwasser FACS, FAHA, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Rosenwasser practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosenwasser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rosenwasser practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.