inactive

Overall Review

no change

May 11th, 2015
w
I walked into this hospital under this surgeons care was overly admitted and mislead. Came out in a wheelchair and crippled for life. He is highly elusive and rude.

April 19th, 2015
Amazing-- April 15,2009
I was taken to Tju after being diagnosed with a spinal AVM. When I arrived I was paralyzed from the waist down and had lost bladder and bowel control. Dr. Rosenwasser was leaving for a convention in Europe the following morning but performed emergency surgery the evening before. I spent 5 weeks at Bryn Mawr rehab and eventually regained most of my function. I was lucky to have had such a wonderful surgeon. God bless bright and talented people!

March 9th, 2015
He is an amazing surgeon with excellent bedside manner & communication skills. He saved my husbands life in 2011 by performing a craniotomy & clipping a 6.5 mm cerebral aneurysm.

March 24th, 2013
A truly great doctor
I had a very large and difficult carotid body tumor. My life many years later is full and rich and I owe so much to Dr. Rosenwasser.

March 17th, 2013
Made me feel at ease from the first meeting with Dr Rosenwasser..Was the best choice..and the only doctor of nuroscience .that will ever get my head ,lol. Thank You Doctor. I need to make an appointment soon.for a checkup.. :)

November 13th, 2012
Saving Grace
We took our son to Dr. Rosenwasser after a routine MRI scheduled for migraines by our neurologist was abnormal. The concern was that our son had AVM. After several scans etc. AVM could not be ruled out. We were told that it would take up to 6 mns to schedule with Dr. Rossenwasser but we were in within 2 weeks. It was the longest 2 weeks of my life. Dr. Rossenwasser ended up performing surgery on our so to diagnose AVM. Dr. Rossenwasser was excellent in explaining AVM in terms that we could understand. He was patient and understanding of our fears regarding the surgery. We put our son's life into his hands...that's how comfortable and confident we were in his skill and knowledge. The best phone call that I ever received is when he called us from the OR to report that all was good and the surgery was a success. God Bless this man!

October 13th, 2010
AVM
i have had a great experience with Dr.Rosenwasser. So far i have had 2 embolizations 1 went smoothly the other I had some problem but not due to Dr. Rosenwasser. He is the best that is why he gets tied up alot.

April 6th, 2010
Patient that would never refer him to anyone!
Wasn't honest with my family when I was in a grave state. Poor associates that he sent to the room to consult with my loved ones. Never contacted any family member of what was happening or going to happen to me. HORRIBLE bedside manner - only came back to visit me one time after surgery. Sent uneducated, cold mannered, associates to give grave news to family members. I WOULDN'T ALLOW THIS MAN TO OPERATE ON MY DOG IF I HAD ONE HE IS CRUEL AND UNPROFESSIONAL AND HAS NO BUSINESS PRACTICING MEDICINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 29th, 2009
patient
I couldn't have wanted better care. The skill and knowledge of Dr. Rosenwasser and his staff was blended with outstanding personal and emotional support. I especially liked it that educating me about my condition and the surgery was clearly important to everyone who came into my room.