Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

A truly great doctor show details A truly great doctor
Mar 24th, 2013

I had a very large and difficult carotid body tumor. My life many years later is full and rich and I owe so much to Dr. Rosenwasser.

by John Lisa on Mar 17th, 2013

Made me feel at ease from the first meeting with Dr Rosenwasser..Was the best choice..and the only doctor of nuroscience .that will ever get my head ,lol. Thank You Doctor. I need to make an appointment soon.for a checkup.. :)

Saving Grace show details Saving Grace
Nov 13th, 2012

We took our son to Dr. Rosenwasser after a routine MRI scheduled for migraines by our neurologist was abnormal. The concern was that our son had AVM. After several scans etc. AVM could not be ruled out. We were told that it would take up to 6 mns to schedule with Dr. Rossenwasser but we were in within 2 weeks. It was the longest 2 weeks of my life. Dr. Rossenwasser ended up performing surgery on our so to diagnose AVM. Dr. Rossenwasser was excellent in explaining AVM in terms that we could understand. He was patient and understanding of our fears regarding the surgery. We put our son's life into his hands...that's how comfortable and confident we were in his skill and knowledge. The best phone call that I ever received is when he called us from the OR to report that all was good and the surgery was a success. God Bless this man!

AVM show details AVM
Oct 13th, 2010

i have had a great experience with Dr.Rosenwasser. So far i have had 2 embolizations 1 went smoothly the other I had some problem but not due to Dr. Rosenwasser. He is the best that is why he gets tied up alot.

Patient that would never refer him to anyone! show details Patient that would never refer him to anyone!
Apr 6th, 2010

Wasn't honest with my family when I was in a grave state. Poor associates that he sent to the room to consult with my loved ones. Never contacted any family member of what was happening or going to happen to me. HORRIBLE bedside manner - only came back to visit me one time after surgery. Sent uneducated, cold mannered, associates to give grave news to family members. I WOULDN'T ALLOW THIS MAN TO OPERATE ON MY DOG IF I HAD ONE HE IS CRUEL AND UNPROFESSIONAL AND HAS NO BUSINESS PRACTICING MEDICINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patient show details patient
Dec 29th, 2009

I couldn't have wanted better care. The skill and knowledge of Dr. Rosenwasser and his staff was blended with outstanding personal and emotional support. I especially liked it that educating me about my condition and the surgery was clearly important to everyone who came into my room.