Dr. Ringling Brothers! Hahahaha ! show details Dr. Ringling Brothers! Hahahaha !
by I wouldn't even give him a half star on Feb 7th, 2016

Dr.Rosenwasser is a self centered little man with a big but who thinks he is god. Lets start at the top with Gail Greenspon who is nothing but a typical liar. Gail is a 2 faced lying sneak who he hired in replace of a Administrator that helped build his practice from nothing to what it is today then fired her after 20 years. Gail does not know how to be a real administrator and when she pits co workers against one another, has poor managerial skills, could care less, talks down to co workers and patinets, and just brushes people off who have been there for a long time and gives jobs to her friends from Einstein. You cant go to HR because she is friends with that crossed eyed joke Maria Mendez who does nothing to help you regardless of how many time you contact her but yet she is present when they fire you. Hmm ever wonder why she really supposedly left "Einstein Hospital" ? Rosenwasser has two main nurses who have been there for ever. The first one is Marianna who acts like "June Clever" and really cant stand him or the patients and portrays she has this "perfect lifestyle" and the other Cindy "Short Arm" Labella who thinks she runs the show and cant stand Rosenwasser at all and convinced a consultant to make her the nursing director to run the show which all she does is the same thing over and over instead of focusing on what is broken and attempts to fix what already is fine but hey its his money that's paying a nurse who shreds peoples charts and only worries about hiring her kids at Jefferson.Then we move on to Michelle Pawlowski who is the operations manager who is a self proclaimed witch. Yes a real witch who cackles when she laughs, slurs and spits when she speaks, and who has nasty brown teeth, with braces, at the age of 50 . Ahhh yeah its called speech therapy Michele. Michelle does not have a dam clue on how to be a operations manager and when you go to her to resolve a issue you the employee winds up fixing it yourself because she is clueless. Then we move on the Joann the front desk manager who is a "friend of Gail" that was brought in and given that title who does not have a college degree. Joanne and Michelle do not get along because Michelle competes against her but Joanne is protected from Gail because she is her friend. Joanne walks around the office asking staff members "If you could be any animal in the world what animal would you be and what is your inner animal? " Joanne also has asked employees if they have ever had a brazilin wax?, what there ethnic name would be, gives employees pet names with "licious" on the end of it, comments on employees chests, and acts like a teenager and thinks the department is a high school. Then we move on to Andrew Hoffman who is a "friend" of Michelle's who is a young 22 kid who worked the front desk and was given the title "Phone Manger" which he doesn't know how to answer or transfer a call. Andrew with his "Beatle Band" hair do walks around the office with cocaine residue in his nose, talking to himself, calling himself a manager who doesn't know a thing. Now that's just who runs the show for Rosenwasser ask yourself do you want to have these clowns involved in your or your loved ones lives? They call the patients with Chiari Malformations crazy and just brush them off, the people with the hemorrhages its a shame because the sad part of the entire visit is the patients "THINK" Rosenwasser "SAVED" their lives and performed miracles when in all reality it was either a student who performed the surgery or one of his colleagues who did but Rosenwasser receives the recognition. TRUTH BE TOLD THATS WHY DR VEZ AND LIEBMAN LEFT AND WENT ON THEIR OWN BECAUSE THEY DID ALL THE WORK AND HE GOT THE RECOGNITION. Please do not be fooled by this twit who thinks he is great. He treats his department staff like crap!! You work for the "TOP DOC" and your treated like crap. You work your but off to help him keep up with his lifestyle of his Villanova home, jaguar cars, and his little man complex lifestyle and you get no appreciation at all. Please go to PENN if you need a Neurosurgeon since Rosenwasser can't stand the head of PENN either and it is just a completion for him. Its sad he hired a consultant to make his practice better when in reality he destroyed it by firing long time employees that helped him make his practice what it is today!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOUR STAFF INSTEAD OF FIRING THEM BUT ITS TO LATE NOW....JEFFERSON NEUROSURGERY HAS GONE TO THE GUTTER AND ROSENWASSER HAS NO ONE TO BLAME BUT HIMSELF! JEFFERSON NEUROSURGERY IS A CIRCUS .........HEY ROSENWASSER DO YOU HEAR THE MUSIC PLAYING RINGLING BROTHERS IS CALLING YA!!!

WHY REMOVE THE TRUTH? show details WHY REMOVE THE TRUTH?
by Truth be told on Feb 6th, 2016

There's no point of really telling the truth about this jack off because truth be told when you write anything but positive results tegu remove your review. The truth is the truth and the patients should and need to know the truth such as HE REALLY DOESN'T OPERATE ON YOU A STUDENT DOES. ASK FOR YOUR OPERATIVE REPORT AND YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH!!!!

w show details w
by hen on May 11th, 2015

I walked into this hospital under this surgeons care was overly admitted and mislead. Came out in a wheelchair and crippled for life. He is highly elusive and rude.

Amazing-- April 15,2009 show details Amazing-- April 15,2009
by Jim S on Apr 19th, 2015

I was taken to Tju after being diagnosed with a spinal AVM. When I arrived I was paralyzed from the waist down and had lost bladder and bowel control. Dr. Rosenwasser was leaving for a convention in Europe the following morning but performed emergency surgery the evening before. I spent 5 weeks at Bryn Mawr rehab and eventually regained most of my function. I was lucky to have had such a wonderful surgeon. God bless bright and talented people!

by Rich & Colleen Hamilton Jr. on Mar 9th, 2015

He is an amazing surgeon with excellent bedside manner & communication skills. He saved my husbands life in 2011 by performing a craniotomy & clipping a 6.5 mm cerebral aneurysm.

A truly great doctor show details A truly great doctor
Mar 24th, 2013

I had a very large and difficult carotid body tumor. My life many years later is full and rich and I owe so much to Dr. Rosenwasser.

by John Lisa on Mar 17th, 2013

Made me feel at ease from the first meeting with Dr Rosenwasser..Was the best choice..and the only doctor of nuroscience .that will ever get my head ,lol. Thank You Doctor. I need to make an appointment soon.for a checkup.. :)

Saving Grace show details Saving Grace
Nov 13th, 2012

We took our son to Dr. Rosenwasser after a routine MRI scheduled for migraines by our neurologist was abnormal. The concern was that our son had AVM. After several scans etc. AVM could not be ruled out. We were told that it would take up to 6 mns to schedule with Dr. Rossenwasser but we were in within 2 weeks. It was the longest 2 weeks of my life. Dr. Rossenwasser ended up performing surgery on our so to diagnose AVM. Dr. Rossenwasser was excellent in explaining AVM in terms that we could understand. He was patient and understanding of our fears regarding the surgery. We put our son's life into his hands...that's how comfortable and confident we were in his skill and knowledge. The best phone call that I ever received is when he called us from the OR to report that all was good and the surgery was a success. God Bless this man!

AVM show details AVM
Oct 13th, 2010

i have had a great experience with Dr.Rosenwasser. So far i have had 2 embolizations 1 went smoothly the other I had some problem but not due to Dr. Rosenwasser. He is the best that is why he gets tied up alot.

Patient that would never refer him to anyone! show details Patient that would never refer him to anyone!
Apr 6th, 2010

Wasn't honest with my family when I was in a grave state. Poor associates that he sent to the room to consult with my loved ones. Never contacted any family member of what was happening or going to happen to me. HORRIBLE bedside manner - only came back to visit me one time after surgery. Sent uneducated, cold mannered, associates to give grave news to family members. I WOULDN'T ALLOW THIS MAN TO OPERATE ON MY DOG IF I HAD ONE HE IS CRUEL AND UNPROFESSIONAL AND HAS NO BUSINESS PRACTICING MEDICINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patient show details patient
Dec 29th, 2009

I couldn't have wanted better care. The skill and knowledge of Dr. Rosenwasser and his staff was blended with outstanding personal and emotional support. I especially liked it that educating me about my condition and the surgery was clearly important to everyone who came into my room.