A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosin is Excellent. Dr. Rosin has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hays Medical Center
- Scott County Hospital
- Surgical and Diagnostic Center of Gr Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Rosin practice?
Dr. Robert Rosin practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Scott City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Blackfoot, ID and Great Bend, KS.
See Scott City Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Rosin, Dr. Bobby Rosin, Dr. Robbie Rosin, Dr. Rupert Rosin