A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rossero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rossero, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossero graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Rossero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Rossero MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Rossero practice?
- Dr. Robert Rossero has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rossero practices Infectious Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Infectious Disease Doctors.