A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rossero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossero
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Rossero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rossero, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossero graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Rossero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Rossero MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Rossero practice?
- Dr. Robert Rossero has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rossero practices Infectious Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Infectious Disease Doctors.