Dr. Robert Roth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

October 26th, 2014
Cannot believe that a Dr with 25 years experience would "fire" a 94 year old patient because she was no longer willing or able to travel for fasting blood work! No common courtesy to discuss it with family members! Dr Roth is actually a very fine Dr so long as you listen to him.....but, please don't expect him to listen to you! And, understand that his assistant Lisa does lie.....Dr Roth accepts that...and then there is vindictiveness......

June 19th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Roth for over 4 years and I can't imagine a better primary than Dr. Roth. I have read the reviews about the staff and I agree that no one is always perfect.... however- any encounter at the desk or w assistant was FAR outweighed by the care I receive from Dr. Roth. In addition to that, I have seen the patient service in this office improve consistently, and I visit aprox every 8 weeks. I have been horrified by other offices in comparison! They really are very good. The wait is short if any, my chart is always up to date, the nurse takes care of all my RX right away and always checks if I need refills. The billing department is friendly and accommodating. Dr Roth takes his time with me, he makes lots of notes, he explains things so I can understand even if it means drawing a little diagram of something. He researches things instead of guessing, he has never been rude or unreasonable and he takes good care of my health. I'm sorry for anyone who misjudged this rare Doctor in Las Vegas.

May 15th, 2013
Truth & Lies
I have found this office to be extemely competent,professional and totally better than the majority. Overall the staff is attentive, engauged in addressing the incoming patients- the wait has never been more than 15 minutes - the extended staff is courteous, objective and I have never walked away thinking I needed a new doctor.There are always two sides of a story - some unhappy patients & staff that gets beat up by the public- unwarranted. Everyone always needs the praise and there's always room for seeing the other side when a job is well done, or not done well. Wake up people - life is what you make it!

April 18th, 2013
I agree with all the reviews about the Miserable Lisa. I have mentioned this to the doctor on many times. Still she is there making my life miserable. The doctor is so involved with inputting into the EMR that he never looks up at the patient. I feel he is very angry with having to comply with the new ruling that he is taking it out on his patients.

November 12th, 2012
Stay Away from this Rude office!!
Staff is extremely rude .After waiting 30min. in the waiting room I waited another 30min. in his office just for a quick look over.No real conversation from this DR. and his nurse Lisa has a bad attitude!!Why pay for this kind of treatment!!

March 13th, 2012
Surprizing
After reading all the previous reviews, I was apprehensive of what I was going to endure. SUrprizingly I was completly satisfied. I am guessing the previous people were dealing with issues that were not leaning in their favor. I have had to wait no more than fifteen minutes to see Dr. Roth, was greeted pleasantly by front staff, the waiting room was homey and comfortable, and great old movies to take your mind off the actual appointment. The visit directly with Dr. Roth was quite relaxed. I was greeted by him pleasantly, my information was taken by his nurse pleasantly, I was given the amount of time I needed for my issues and not rushed out. I had to dicuss a bill and found Mona to be very knowledgable about billing and directed me as to how to resolve the issue which was clearly a result of the insurance company advising Box Canyon that I have a different primary insur. when I do not. It's one of those things Box Canyon can't confirm, it has to come directly from me as it is my insurance. SHe was pleasant and ended the conversation by telling me if I needed any further assistance to just call her. Everyone was happy and smiling from what I could see. And all of the above makes for a very healthy report card for Box Canyon Primary Care.

February 5th, 2012
Not concerned
I have never had a worse doctor, doesn't seem to care and blames his shortcomings on his patients. Would NEVER recommend. Terrible experience with his assistant, Lisa, really shouldn't be working with the public, will take no responsibility for her mistakes and is unwilling to listen.

September 1st, 2010
Billing Problems
A horrible billing department staff. Unprofessional and hateful.

December 6th, 2009
Poor Choice of Internests
The Experience I have had with Dr. Roth and his Staff would rate an F-. He is rude, selfish, uncaring. Keeps his patients waiting 45 minutes to one hour. He is so busy talking about himself and the information He is finding on the Web regarding South American Indians and their eating habits and his vitamins. He is disorganized in his timing and one would wonder how this relates to his treatment. He has tried to change another specialists medication whiich would lead to problems to the patient. He orders constant blood work. I wonder if he gets paid more for this work and/or how is he billing medicare? He is selfish, self-serving and a terrible internest. He does need psychiatric help.

March 13th, 2009
Check out all the online reviews- DR Robert Roth of Box Canyon and his staff are some of the worse medical professionals I have even seen.