Internists

508 Tuscany View St
Las Vegas, NV 89145
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by VPowell on Jun 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Roth for over 4 years and I can't imagine a better primary than Dr. Roth. I have read the reviews about the staff and I agree that no one is always perfect.... however- any encounter at the desk or w assistant was FAR outweighed by the care I receive from Dr. Roth. In addition to that, I have seen the patient service in this office improve consistently, and I visit aprox every 8 weeks. I have been horrified by other offices in comparison! They really are very good. The wait is short if any, my chart is always up to date, the nurse takes care of all my RX right away and always checks if I need refills. The billing department is friendly and accommodating. Dr Roth takes his time with me, he makes lots of notes, he explains things so I can understand even if it means drawing a little diagram of something. He researches things instead of guessing, he has never been rude or unreasonable and he takes good care of my health. I'm sorry for anyone who misjudged this rare Doctor in Las Vegas.

|  Truth & Lies  |  show details
by Dana Beacon on May 15th, 2013

I have found this office to be extemely competent,professional and totally better than the majority. Overall the staff is attentive, engauged in addressing the incoming patients- the wait has never been more than 15 minutes - the extended staff is courteous, objective and I have never walked away thinking I needed a new doctor.There are always two sides of a story - some unhappy patients & staff that gets beat up by the public- unwarranted. Everyone always needs the praise and there's always room for seeing the other side when a job is well done, or not done well. Wake up people - life is what you make it!

Apr 18th, 2013

I agree with all the reviews about the Miserable Lisa. I have mentioned this to the doctor on many times. Still she is there making my life miserable. The doctor is so involved with inputting into the EMR that he never looks up at the patient. I feel he is very angry with having to comply with the new ruling that he is taking it out on his patients.

|  Stay Away from this Rude office!!  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

Staff is extremely rude .After waiting 30min. in the waiting room I waited another 30min. in his office just for a quick look over.No real conversation from this DR. and his nurse Lisa has a bad attitude!!Why pay for this kind of treatment!!

Aug 30th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Roth by a friend. I found the front staff pleasant and focused, the doctor gave me the time I needed and I never felt rushed plus I found him to be very dedicated. I did have a problem with my insurance, but the girl at the back called for me and she cleared up the problem with my insur. co.as I sat next to her. I am grateful to my friend as he finally stirred me in the right direction. Thank you Paul, thank you Box Canyon.

|  I am just stunned at the negative remarks.  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

I am just stunned at he negative remarks. I have found my experience with this office as one of my best in town. I have been in Vegas for 40 years and have seen doctors come and go. I started seeing Krystal Nessa, who is a PA about 3 years ago and my health has never been better. The staff is always attentive to my appointments and tests. I have never waited more then 10 to 15 minutes for my appointment to begin. I think if people arrived for their appointments on time it sure would help the staff to get their patients in and out in a timely manner. I did scheduling before retirement and know that when an office starts running behind it is due to patients not showing on time, seeing the doctor to discuss billing, or just mean people who would never be statisfied no matter what is done for them. Patients need to ask questions and educate themselves a little about their medical issues. The staff cannot read your mind. If you do not let the doctor or staff know what you need then you will not get the service you expect. I was in the waiting room one day and a woman was complaining about not getting her perscriptions filled. When I suggested she check with the pharmacy to see if they had the correct fax number she found that they did not so her requests were going out into thin air. She should have checked to make sure her information she provided was correct and not blame the office.

|  Surprizing  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

After reading all the previous reviews, I was apprehensive of what I was going to endure. SUrprizingly I was completly satisfied. I am guessing the previous people were dealing with issues that were not leaning in their favor. I have had to wait no more than fifteen minutes to see Dr. Roth, was greeted pleasantly by front staff, the waiting room was homey and comfortable, and great old movies to take your mind off the actual appointment. The visit directly with Dr. Roth was quite relaxed. I was greeted by him pleasantly, my information was taken by his nurse pleasantly, I was given the amount of time I needed for my issues and not rushed out. I had to dicuss a bill and found Mona to be very knowledgable about billing and directed me as to how to resolve the issue which was clearly a result of the insurance company advising Box Canyon that I have a different primary insur. when I do not. It's one of those things Box Canyon can't confirm, it has to come directly from me as it is my insurance. SHe was pleasant and ended the conversation by telling me if I needed any further assistance to just call her. Everyone was happy and smiling from what I could see. And all of the above makes for a very healthy report card for Box Canyon Primary Care.

|  Not concerned  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2012

I have never had a worse doctor, doesn't seem to care and blames his shortcomings on his patients. Would NEVER recommend. Terrible experience with his assistant, Lisa, really shouldn't be working with the public, will take no responsibility for her mistakes and is unwilling to listen.

|  Worst Customer Service Ever  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

WORST FRONT END CUSTOMER SERVICE AND APPOINTMENT BOOKING EVER!! Have heard good reviews about the doctors, but get rid of the front end staff or train them better to be respectful of client's schedules. Poor communication and even worse conflict resolution skills. Never got to see the doctor, my blood pressure went through the roof with the front end clowns. So I left.

|  Billing Problems  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2010

A horrible billing department staff. Unprofessional and hateful.

|  Poor Choice of Internests  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2009

The Experience I have had with Dr. Roth and his Staff would rate an F-. He is rude, selfish, uncaring. Keeps his patients waiting 45 minutes to one hour. He is so busy talking about himself and the information He is finding on the Web regarding South American Indians and their eating habits and his vitamins. He is disorganized in his timing and one would wonder how this relates to his treatment. He has tried to change another specialists medication whiich would lead to problems to the patient. He orders constant blood work. I wonder if he gets paid more for this work and/or how is he billing medicare? He is selfish, self-serving and a terrible internest. He does need psychiatric help.

Mar 13th, 2009

Check out all the online reviews- DR Robert Roth of Box Canyon and his staff are some of the worse medical professionals I have even seen.

|  Best Doctors  |  show details
by robertalh on Nov 5th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Roth & his staff including the nurses & front desk girls are wonderful to deal with. You always get in to the Dr. within 15-20 minutes of your appt. time.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com