Overall Review

2.7

July 14th, 2016
Every visit is expensive and redundant besides staff specially who are on reception are very negative and not helpful Looks busy but as a matter of fact the doctor has converted into a money making business and pretends to be extremely busy Useless Doctor

April 12th, 2011
I felt that Dr. Rothstein spent a great deal of time with my mother and asked very detailed questions about her medical and eye health. After many tests, he explained my mother's situation. I felt very comfortable with him and felt that this was the first time a doctor really cared and treated my mother like a real person. He is very intelligent and thoughtful about the answers he gives. I am relieved to know that I have found a great eye doctor.

April 20th, 2010
I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone
I don't personally like to say anything bad about anyone. Dr. Rothstein is not professional to his work. He didn't satisfied my dad since he was to undergo glaucoma surgery but I had to postponed the surgery and find some other glaucoma specialist because he kept forgetting that my dad had other illness as well. His staff is nice but he needs to know how to treat his patients. I'm not being harsh but just being honest.