Dr. Robert Michael Rourk Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert Michael Rourk?

HORRIBLE Patient care

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Do NOT go to this practice! Absolutely horrible patient care and follow-through. I heard so many good things about this place and none of them have been true. They have done everything and anything to NOT help me and I have called several times with a problem that is constantly getting worse than better. The nurse tells you one thing and then contradicts it by the next sentence. Even the office manager does not care, which has been called too and nothing has been done. I work at a medical office and we do everything and anything to help the patient; NOT this office. They will NOT do anything extra to help any patient. The nurse did not even get my correct information in the office and when I tried telling her it was wrong, she was just like oh well. Sorry and very unprofessional office for medical practice. I actually did not see Dr. Rourk but a female NP.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016