A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rouse is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rouse, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Immune System Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Skin Cancer
- Thymus Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Rouse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vance Rouse MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Rouse practice?
- Dr. Robert Rouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rouse practices Anatomic Pathology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pathologists.