A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roush
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Roush graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roush has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kenneth Roush MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Roush practice?
- Dr. Robert Roush has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roush practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists, Drexel Hill Hematologists, and Drexel Hill Oncologists.