A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roush
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Roush graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roush has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kenneth Roush MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Roush practice?
- Dr. Robert Roush has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roush practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists, Drexel Hill Hematologists, and Drexel Hill Oncologists.