A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Roy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center - North Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gordon Roy MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Roy practice?
- Dr. Robert Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Roy practices General Practice near Carthage, TN.
See Carthage General Practitioners.