A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Roy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center - North Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gordon Roy MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Roy practice?
- Dr. Robert Roy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roy practices General Practice near Carthage, TN.
See Carthage General Practitioners.