Learn more about Dr. Robert Roybal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roybal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roybal
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roybal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roybal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roybal graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roybal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Roybal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Roybal practice?
- Dr. Robert Roybal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Roybal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Euless, TX.
See Euless Surgeons.