A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roybal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roybal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roybal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roybal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roybal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roybal graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roybal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Roybal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Roybal practice?
- Dr. Robert Roybal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Roybal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Euless, TX.
See Euless Orthopedic Surgeons.