Dr. Robert Ruben Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ruben?

February 11th, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever seen. Seems to care more about lining up as many endoscopic patients as he can & treating people very poorly & harshly afterwards. Very rude & heartless. I considered reporting him to the AMA but was just too sick at the time to see it through. He couldn't even be bothered to see me after the endoscopy, & when I insisted he was very gruff & he said I was holding him up from his other patients, whom he had lined up like sardines. I asked him what he found during the endoscopy and he told me to make an make an appointment at his I ffice because for him to take time for me then was " costing him money." Such a jerk.

August 27th, 2013

my colonoscopy experience

The staff, nurses were wonderful. I liked the fact that Dr. Ruben was matter of fact. I was very at ease. Everything went smoothly. I was treated very well.

April 29th, 2013

Dr. Reuben has the worst bedside manner ever. After going in for an endoscopy he refused to use general anthesia and then ended up needing to use it anyways. Left me sitting in a recovery room on severe pain while he did another non emergency procedure because they were behind and them came into the door way and said "I couldn't find anything wrong with you if it hurts that much go to the er" after that the nurse said he took biopsies, I thought there was nothing wrong. Most in com passionate and unprofessional doctor in have ever see.

July 17th, 2017