Dr. Robert Rubeshaw MD Patient Reviews

3.0

May 31st, 2016
He singlehandedly ruined my labor experience and caused me to become distressed. I was having contractions when I went into the hospital, he came to check me and told me that I was not dilated at all. When he checked me he was very harmful and careless. He did it mid-contraction. The day before my OB had checked me and I was at 3.0 cm. He argued with me and said my OB was wrong. My OB had checked me earlier in the week as well and I was at 2.5. The week before I had an ECV and when they turned the baby another doctor checked me and said I was 2.0 cm. I tried to explain this to him and he was dismissive. I asked for a midwife to recheck and I was at 3.5. He was wrong. He never came in to apologize. He avoided me the rest of the time. Luckily the shift changed a few hours later.

November 27th, 2012
Dr Rubeshaw has no time for patients
We were waiting in room and Dr Robert arrived like after 35min in to check my pregnant wife as she was having cramps and also due for regular check up. He came inside the room saying he is in hurry and got the ultrasound thing in hand to check and he was done in 5 second(literally 5 second). We didn't even get a chance to see baby and my wife asked him off can we have a photo right afetr he took that thing out and he said " I can't do it again as I don't have time". What? he was not able to do 10second thing and do we should not get appropriate attention on how's our baby is doing etc. I am father and it was my first time to see the baby. Horrible experience with this doctor. Also, when we come out of that room we saw him just sitting in his room browsing(may be facebooking :)) on his computer. He is not a professional guy at all. Hopefully no one else go through same what we went. We changed our doctor right away. Happy Pregnancy!!