A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rubino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rubino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rubino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Rubino MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Rubino practice?
- Dr. Robert Rubino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rubino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Summit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.