A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rubino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rubino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rubino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Rubino practice?
Dr. Robert Rubino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Clark, NJ.
See Summit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.