A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rubman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent. Dr. Rubman has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rubman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Advanced Contact Lens Technology and Cataract, Corneal, Excimer Laser Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Eye And Ear Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Rubman practice?
Dr. Robert Rubman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Rubman, Dr. Bobby Rubman, Dr. Robbie Rubman, Dr. Rupert Rubman