A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rubman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rubman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Rubman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Rubman practice?
- Dr. Robert Rubman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rubman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.