A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rubman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rubman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Rubman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Rubman practice?
- Dr. Robert Rubman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rubman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.