A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rude is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rude, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Disease Parathyroid Disorders General Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rude graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rude has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Keith Rude MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Rude practice?
- Dr. Robert Rude has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rude practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.