Dr. Robert Rudek Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rudek?

Review of Dr. Robert L. Rudek

Posted on December 26th, 2013

I had a stereotaxic breast biopsy done by Dr. Rudek. He explained everything quite clearly to me and even called me personally to explain things when I had a question. He did a very nice skin closure on my surgery so that I would not have a scar and I was impressed with the care that he gave me. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Great Doctor-very thorough

Posted on June 30th, 2012

I was very disturbed after receiving an abnormal mammogram. I was referred to Dr. Rudek after having an ultrasound biopsy. He called me 2 days before the appointment to let me know that it was benign. I have the visit and he recommended removing the rest of the tissue to prevent me from developing breast cancer. I had my surgery a week ago and I feel great! He was very caring in visiting me before the surgery and letting my family members know my progress. Would highly recommend.

Awesome

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

Awesome Doctor, I don't care about others reviews, I received thee best care from Dr. Rudek and I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. Thank you Dr. Rudek.

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

At first Dr. Rudek may seem rough, but he truly cares for his patients and goes out of his way for them. He saved my daughter's life with emergency surgery when she had a bad infection. He came to see her when he was supposed to be off, and he gave her tender care. I'd rather have him than someone with a silky "bedside manner". He is the real thing. I trust him totally.

"Dr. Rude fits his bedside better than Dr. Rudek."

Posted on March 9th, 2009

This doctor needs to learn to recognize and apologize for his rude bedside manner; instead, other doctors or nurses apologize FOR him! This only adds to the hurt and disappointment felt by the patient. Some doctors may feel that only their knowledge is important, but from my perspective as the patient who had just learned that she has an incurable and progressive bowel disease, it was a CARING manner which became equally as important as medical knowledge, and, sadly, the caring manner was missing.

Posted on November 13th, 2014