Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rudenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rudenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rudenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Osteitis Deformans Paget`s Disease
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudenstein graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Rudenstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Rudenstein practice?
Dr. Robert Rudenstein practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Rheumatology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Endocrinologists, and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.