A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rudenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rudenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rudenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Osteitis Deformans Paget`s Disease
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudenstein graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Rudenstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Rudenstein MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Rheumatology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Rudenstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Rudenstein has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rudenstein practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Rheumatology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Endocrinologists, and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.