A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rudnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rudnicki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudnicki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudnicki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rudnicki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudnicki graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rudnicki has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Rudnicki MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rudnicki practice?
- Dr. Robert Rudnicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rudnicki practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists and Bloomfield Rheumatologists.