A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ruggiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ruggiero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ruggiero, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggiero graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ruggiero has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Ruggiero MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Ruggiero practice?
- Dr. Robert Ruggiero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ruggiero practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.