Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ruggiero
Dr. Robert Ruggiero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ruggiero is affiliated with Nazareth Hospital, Main Line Hospital Lankenau and Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ruggiero has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Ruggiero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Keith Kreitz
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi18
Dr. Swarnalatha Bheemreddy
General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Christopher Bruce
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi24