Dr. Robert Dean Rupert MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rupert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rupert, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rupert has 11 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rupert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rupert practice?
Dr. Robert Rupert practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, OH and Washington Court House, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Hematologists, and Columbus Oncologists.