A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rupert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rupert is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rupert, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rupert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dean Rupert MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rupert practice?
- Dr. Robert Rupert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rupert practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, OH.
See Columbus Hematologists and Columbus Oncologists.