Learn more about Dr. Robert Rupert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rupert is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rupert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rupert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rupert, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rupert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dean Rupert MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rupert practice?
- Dr. Robert Rupert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rupert practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Washington Court House, OH.
See Columbus Hematologists and Columbus Oncologists.