Learn more about Dr. Robert Rupert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rupert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rupert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rupert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rupert, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rupert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dean Rupert MD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rupert practice?
- Dr. Robert Rupert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rupert practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Washington Court House, OH.
See Columbus Hematologists and Columbus Oncologists.