A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rupert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rupert, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rupert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rupert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rupert practice?
Dr. Robert Rupert practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Washington Court House, OH and Newark, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Hematologists, and Columbus Oncologists.