Learn more about Dr. Robert Rupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rupp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rupp
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rupp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rupp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rupp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Valley
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Rupp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Rupp practice?
- Dr. Robert Rupp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rupp practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Zephyr Cove, NV.
Additional practice locations include: South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See Zephyr Cove Surgeons and Zephyr Cove Orthopedic Surgeons.