Learn more about Dr. Robert Rupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rupp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rupp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rupp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rupp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rupp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Valley
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Rupp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Rupp practice?
- Dr. Robert Rupp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rupp practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Zephyr Cove, NV.
Additional practice locations include: South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See Zephyr Cove Surgeons and Zephyr Cove Orthopedic Surgeons.