Learn more about Dr. Robert Rupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rupp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rupp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rupp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Valley
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rupp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Rupp practice?
Dr. Robert Rupp practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Incline Village, NV.
Additional practice locations include: South Lake Tahoe, CA and Zephyr Cove, NV.
See Incline Village Surgeons and Incline Village Orthopedic Surgeons.