Learn more about Dr. Robert Rupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rupp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rupp
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Rupp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rupp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rupp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Valley
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Rupp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Rupp practice?
- Dr. Robert Rupp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rupp practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near South Lake Tahoe, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Incline Village, NV and Carson City, NV.
See South Lake Tahoe Surgeons.