A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rushton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rushton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushton graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rushton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital Laguna Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Rushton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Rushton practice?
- Dr. Robert Rushton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rushton practices Family Medicine near Ukiah, CA.
See Ukiah Primary Care Doctors.