A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ruskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruskin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ruskin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ruskin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruskin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ruskin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Ruskin MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Ruskin practice?
- Dr. Robert Ruskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ruskin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.