Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Rutkowski
Dr. Robert Rutkowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Independence, OH. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rutkowski is affiliated with St Vincent Charity Medical Center, Parma Community General Hospital and Marymount Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Rutkowski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Rutkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Independence, OH.
Dr. Jack Rutkowski
Independence, OH 0.01 mi16
Dr. George Topalsky
Independence, OH 0.17 mi29
Dr. Bachar Dergham
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Independence, OH 0.25 mi25