Dr. Robert Rutledge Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rutledge?

No thanks

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Nasty woman assistant? Someone said she is the fiancé of the dr. Horrible woman. Decided to do elsewhere after dealing with her. Ignorant and an egomaniac, bad combo. I am in the medical field and she was spewing all sorts of fallacies. I tried to politely correct her, but she was in attack mode. I have no patience for stupid. And if he is really involved with her, I have to question him.

Posted on May 13th, 2014

His surgery caused my mother 14 years of suffering. She passed away this year ultimately resulting from his surgery at a very early age. I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.

He performed bypass in 2006

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Rutledge is the most thorough physician I have ever encountered. His pre-treatment and education into the process of obtaining a bypass surgery is extensive. I had to study for 3 months and complete reports prior to being accepted for this surgery. Bypass docs here in Salt Lake wouldn't even talk with me and had their marketing people call me and treat me like a number. Dr Rutledge is the only doctor ever to give me his cell phone number with unlimited usage. I called him once while he was playing in the desert with his family and he gave me his total attention. If you're looking for guarantees, there aren't any. If you are looking for a doc who does his best, Dr Rutledge is in a class of his own.

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Extremely rude and arrogant. I asked him what we might expect after surgery (ie how long in the hospital, what kind of tubes, pain is typical etc) and he told me I was asking him to predict the future

Quack!