Pediatricians

14975 Hwy 98
Magnolia Springs, AL 36555
251-965-3320
Locations and availability (2)

|  Best Pediatric office in the area!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

I have been to all of the pediatricians in this area. This is the only office I have found that actually listens and works to find the medications and answers you need. It was so nice to find Pediatricians that don't have a "GOD" complex. Plus my children love both Dr. Rux and Dr. Walker (and the staff.) They are truly the best!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2011

We love having him as our doctor. Both my boys love him, and get excited when they know they are going to see him even when sick. He has been so wonderful in helping us with our son who has had several medical issues, and always makes sure that we are well informed and get everything we need. His staff has gone above and beyond to help out and couldn't ask for a better doctor or staff.

|  wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Jennifer Harrell on Feb 25th, 2010

Dr. Rux and his staff have been wonderful to my family. The front office knows who you are and your children's names. They are always very friendly. The wait time is very little. Five to ten minutes at the most. Dr. Rux is always happy to see us. He takes his time and is happy to answer any question no matter how small. I love that you can e-mail him and he answers back by the next day if not that day. When my child was a infant he was showing signs of a delay in development. Dr. Rux took my concerns seriously and lead us to the right path. He has been there every step of the way. I want to say thank you to him and I would recommend him highly.

|  show details
Apr 30th, 2009

Dr.Rux is my 6 childrens doctor and he is great and always pin points the problems. he is a great doctor and would recommend him to everyone.