A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ruxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ruxer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruxer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruxer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ruxer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruxer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruxer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lloyd Ruxer MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Ruxer practice?
- Dr. Robert Ruxer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ruxer practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Oncologists, and Fort Worth Hospice & Palliative Specialists.