Learn more about Dr. Robert Ruxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ruxer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ruxer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruxer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruxer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lloyd Ruxer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Ruxer practice?
- Dr. Robert Ruxer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ruxer practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Oncologists, and Fort Worth Hospice & Palliative Specialists.