Learn more about Dr. Robert Ryu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ryu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Oncology
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Cancer
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Synovial Cyst
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryu graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ryu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ryu MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Ryu practice?
- Dr. Robert Ryu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ryu practices Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.