Dr. Robert Adams Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Adams Jr?

December 3rd, 2013

Better docs around

There are fortunately many doctors around Knightdale to choose from. I recommend selecting anyone else.

November 9th, 2012

Dr. Adams is the best

Dr. Adam's saved my life.. He is the best Dr. I have ever had.

December 31st, 2011

Amazing place with great folks

I felt special from the time I arrived until the minute I left. Dr. Zhou also saw me and she is wonderful, capable and caring.The staff here is amazing! They make me feel good even when I am getting blood or X-rays.Wow.

September 2nd, 2011

Would not recommend

He rushed through my history and made a diagnosis before he even did a physical exam. He discounted most of my symptoms and ran only one test which was negative for the disease he was sure that I had. I would not recommend seeing him.

Doctor's Response

WE HAVE PROUDLY BEEN AWARDED THE BEST DOCTOR AWARD 3 YEARS IN A ROW BY TRIANGLE EAST MAGAZINE PEOPLES CHOICE SURVEY. I AM SORRY I FAILED TO MEET THAT STANDARD THIS DAY.

March 23rd, 2011

Rude staff!!

I called to find out if they were taking new patients, first response was "what kind of insurance do you have? I said BCBC then she responded "yes we are, can you hold" waited for 5min on hold then when she was taking my information she was just plain rude. If this is how they treat people over the phone I wonder how they treat you in office! Not going to them at all!!!

Doctor's Response

We are proud of being named Knightdale Chamber of Commerce Big Business of the year just recently. We earned that honor by placing our patients first always! We became an independent clinic on November 2010 but remain Knightdale's oldest and fastest growing clinic in the area. The transition to independent has had some bumps including changing our phone system that created delays on the phone which we have fixed. We now have 2 MDS, 2 PAs, and 1 NP and have added Saturday clinics to better serve our patients and improve access.

SHOW

September 28th, 2010

Would not recommend!!!!!!

Doctor's Response

We are proud of being named Knightdale Chamber of Commerce Big Business of the year just recently. We earned that honor by placing our patients first always! We became an independent clinic on 1 November 2010 but remain Knightdale's oldest and fastest growing clinic in the area.

SHOW

February 15th, 2010

Great Doctor

I have seen alot of medical profesionals over the last few years and I find Dr. Adams to be one of the better ones. He seems to really care about his patients and is willing to go the extra mile if needed. He actually listens and isn't afraid to say that he might not have the answer but we'll keep looking until it is found.

February 9th, 2010

WATCH OUT FOR THIS DOCTOR

If you make my mistake and think Dr. Adams is a great personal care doctor. He over rode my gastroentist as to what surgeon for me to do my intestine surgery. So I went with his recommendation, what I did not know was that they are buddies and this surgeon was the worst I have ever come in contact with. My aftercare was so unreally bad between both dr.s. Dr. Adams would not sign off for me to see a wound care Dr. nor would the surgeon. They were going back and fourth between the two of them while in the mean time my wound was getting worst and worst. I recommend any one looking into going to Dr. Adams beware of who he sends you to and you had better have alot of money to care for your aftercare if you are sent to any one he sends you too.....

November 5th, 2009

GWebb-Harris

I really like Dr Adams and staff. They are friendly and courteous. Dr. Adams always takes the time to talk to you and explain the medical problems you are having. My only concern is that I don't always follow thru so I wish I could get an electro shot from there to make me more conscious of what I should be doing. But that is on me! He is a great doctor and gives immediate and knowledgeable care with an all knowing expertise. I appreciate this!

September 11th, 2009

Dr. Adams sent me for the test that saved my life. I am for right now cancer free. Thank again

June 26th, 2009

What the old time family doc used to be!

May 21st, 2009

Excellent care, very professional PA.