A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Andrews, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Andrews has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stanley Andrews MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Robert Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Andrews practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Radiologists.