Learn more about Dr. Robert Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bailey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
- Montgomery Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Selfridge Bailey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Robert Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bailey practices Ophthalmology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Ophthalmologists.