A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bailey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wills Eye Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Selfridge Bailey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Robert Bailey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bailey practices Ophthalmology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Ophthalmologists.