Learn more about Dr. Robert Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bailey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
- Montgomery Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Selfridge Bailey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Robert Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bailey practices Ophthalmology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Ophthalmologists.