A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bass
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bass, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Bass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Medical Center
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Bass MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Bass practice?
- Dr. Robert Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bass practices Radiation Oncology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Radiologists.