A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bass, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Bass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Medical Center
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Bass MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Bass practice?
- Dr. Robert Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bass practices Radiation Oncology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Radiologists.