A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bennett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bennett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Bennett MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Robert Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bennett practices Urology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Urologists.