A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bennett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bennett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Bennett MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Robert Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bennett practices Urology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Urologists.