A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bridge, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridge graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Bridge has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stuart Bridge MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Bridge practice?
- Dr. Robert Bridge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bridge practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists and Phoenix Plastic Surgeons.