Dr. Robert Stuart Bridge MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bridge, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Sino-Nasal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridge graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bridge has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Bridge practice?
Dr. Robert Bridge practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists and Phoenix Plastic Surgeons.