Dr. Robert Brooks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 2nd, 2015
Terrible Bedside Manner
Obviously a doctor more interested in his title than care and professionalism. I have never encountered bedside manner this bad.

January 6th, 2010
Phenomenal Vascular doctor
There's a reason this guy has been in the Grand Valley since the mid-eighties. He did open heart bypass surgery on my grandmother, who others pawned off as being too old or sick. He saved her life, gave her life and she lived for 10 more yrs. I recently had "circulation problems" with my legs and actually went to the ER, saw 2 other doctors, asked for Dr Brooks was told by St Mary's that he didn't work there anymore....which I found out later was an absolute LIE. I refused to go back to that guy for follow-up that week since he acted like a primadonna and gave me no answers. So I did a little research and found out, to my relief Dr. Brooks has a thriving practice, (autonomous from being an employee of a hospital) doing his best to support this community, its patients and offers procedures at all of the hospitals in Grand Junction. It took me a week to get in, but his office staff was sooooo nice about it. The gals that work there were knowledgeable and act like a little family. They even put me on a cancelation call list, if anything opened up. I think the world of Dr. Brooks. He is a brilliant surgeon. He even did the ultrasound himself and gave me some solution options that day. I chose the hospital. I can run and even skip now, play with my grandkids and hike a little. Something the other doctors told me I probably would never do. I give 4 stars to Dr Brooks and his office for changing my life.