Dr. Robert Burger MD Patient Reviews

1.0

• Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2015
He made mention that my work injury was not due to fall at work because all state workers are not very bright. I had sutter do the bicep surgery. Thanks for looking out pompous ars. xKaiser member...

November 20th, 2013
EX-PATIENT
I wish I had written this review a few years ago, because I would like to think it would help someone NOT to choose this arrogant, MD!! he did surgery on my knee and had the tourniquet too tight and caused a secondary problem... my whole leg swelled up and was black & blue from my thigh to my toes!!! And he had the nerve to say ... "There is nothing wrong." His nurse at the time did not agree with him at all.... I call this group he is in (Kaiser) THE GOOD OL' BOYS CLUB They protect themselves at ANY cost to the patient!!! This surgery I had was over five years ago, and to this day... I still have problems with my knee. One other thing ... I was there at his office for a follow-up appointment and he told me "to wait" and I could hear him talking on the phone talking about sailing!! While I had to wait over 30 minutes for his casual call. Did I mention he was arrogant??? Why is his time more important to shoot the breeze, when my time was just as important to me... and I was on time for the appointment!!! PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS PHYSICIAN.

April 24th, 2013
Rude and Pompous
I saw Dr. Burger three times and each time I waited over an hour past my scheduled time. He is rude and does not listen. He talked over me while I attempted to explain my symptoms. I eventually sought out another physician after he was so rude an unprofessional that I cried during an appointment. Zero stars all around.

February 11th, 2011