A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chudnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chudnow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chudnow, MD, PA is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chudnow graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Chudnow has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Chudnow MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Chudnow practice?
- Dr. Robert Chudnow has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chudnow practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Neurologists.