Dr. Robert Chudnow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Chudnow - The best for children and their parents!
My son has been going to Dr. Chudnow for many years. He is so incredibly smart about what works and what doesn't and so incredibly honest about the current limitations of science and medicines. Working with Dr. Chudnow, the changes have been slow, steady and eventually miraculous. As a parent of a special needs child it's such a relief to have a brilliant doctor who listens to me and doesn't feel compelled to talk gobbledygook!

September 10th, 2013
Initial diagnosis of 6 yr old w/ epilepsy.
My husband and I were both very pleased with our referral to Dr. Chudnow. After our daughters first & second epileptic episodes only 10 days apart, we were fearful of what the cause was. We were scheduleded right away with an EEG & Office visit. We both found him to be very thorough. He was very good at explaining details of our daughter's condition. He worked with us on trying to find the right medication & its balance that would work with her little system best. We are very grateful that he is our daughter's neurologist.

September 26th, 2012
Short Tempered
My son has had problems with the medication perscribed by Doctor Chudnow. Instead of working on alternatives he has been rude and condescending.

June 16th, 2011
He was VERY rude.

May 31st, 2011
My child's favorite doctor
Dr. Chudnow accurately identified my child's school problems. She used to be making Cs and is now making As. Dr. Chudnow is great with kids and really knows what he's doing. He is thourough without wasting our time.

April 20th, 2011
Cannot reach this office by phone
I like Dr. Chudnow although I agree that he is a little arrogant. My main problem with this office is that you cannot reach it by phone. They are very slow to follow-up when you leave a message by email or on their answering machine. Today, for example, I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to get a return call or email. You need to ask any and all questions while you are there or you can forget it.

March 7th, 2011
Never go back
This doctor is rude and arrogant with awful bedside manner. I will never take my child back to him. I tried him twice and that was once too many. He has a very rushed manner and makes you feel really stupid when you ask questions. I didn't feel like he has sincerely cared for my child or for me as the parent.