Neurologists

1708 Coit Rd
Ste 150
Plano, TX 75075
972-769-9000
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Initial diagnosis of 6 yr old w/ epilepsy.  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2013

My husband and I were both very pleased with our referral to Dr. Chudnow. After our daughters first & second epileptic episodes only 10 days apart, we were fearful of what the cause was. We were scheduleded right away with an EEG & Office visit. We both found him to be very thorough. He was very good at explaining details of our daughter's condition. He worked with us on trying to find the right medication & its balance that would work with her little system best. We are very grateful that he is our daughter's neurologist.

|  Short Tempered  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

My son has had problems with the medication perscribed by Doctor Chudnow. Instead of working on alternatives he has been rude and condescending.

|  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

He was VERY rude.

|  My child's favorite doctor  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

Dr. Chudnow accurately identified my child's school problems. She used to be making Cs and is now making As. Dr. Chudnow is great with kids and really knows what he's doing. He is thourough without wasting our time.

|  Cannot reach this office by phone  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

I like Dr. Chudnow although I agree that he is a little arrogant. My main problem with this office is that you cannot reach it by phone. They are very slow to follow-up when you leave a message by email or on their answering machine. Today, for example, I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to get a return call or email. You need to ask any and all questions while you are there or you can forget it.

|  Never go back  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

This doctor is rude and arrogant with awful bedside manner. I will never take my child back to him. I tried him twice and that was once too many. He has a very rushed manner and makes you feel really stupid when you ask questions. I didn't feel like he has sincerely cared for my child or for me as the parent.