Dr. Robert Chudnow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Chudnow?

Dr. Chudnow - The best for children and their parents!

Posted on October 1st, 2015

My son has been going to Dr. Chudnow for many years. He is so incredibly smart about what works and what doesn't and so incredibly honest about the current limitations of science and medicines. Working with Dr. Chudnow, the changes have been slow, steady and eventually miraculous. As a parent of a special needs child it's such a relief to have a brilliant doctor who listens to me and doesn't feel compelled to talk gobbledygook!

Initial diagnosis of 6 yr old w/ epilepsy.

Posted on September 11th, 2013

My husband and I were both very pleased with our referral to Dr. Chudnow. After our daughters first & second epileptic episodes only 10 days apart, we were fearful of what the cause was. We were scheduleded right away with an EEG & Office visit. We both found him to be very thorough. He was very good at explaining details of our daughter's condition. He worked with us on trying to find the right medication & its balance that would work with her little system best. We are very grateful that he is our daughter's neurologist.

Short Tempered

Posted on September 26th, 2012

My son has had problems with the medication perscribed by Doctor Chudnow. Instead of working on alternatives he has been rude and condescending.

Posted on June 16th, 2011

He was VERY rude.

My child's favorite doctor

Posted on June 1st, 2011

Dr. Chudnow accurately identified my child's school problems. She used to be making Cs and is now making As. Dr. Chudnow is great with kids and really knows what he's doing. He is thourough without wasting our time.

Cannot reach this office by phone

Posted on April 20th, 2011

I like Dr. Chudnow although I agree that he is a little arrogant. My main problem with this office is that you cannot reach it by phone. They are very slow to follow-up when you leave a message by email or on their answering machine. Today, for example, I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to get a return call or email. You need to ask any and all questions while you are there or you can forget it.

Never go back

Posted on March 7th, 2011

This doctor is rude and arrogant with awful bedside manner. I will never take my child back to him. I tried him twice and that was once too many. He has a very rushed manner and makes you feel really stupid when you ask questions. I didn't feel like he has sincerely cared for my child or for me as the parent.

Posted on October 27th, 2016