Learn more about Dr. Robert Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crawford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Crawford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Crawford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Robert Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Crawford practices Family Medicine near Wadsworth, OH.
See Wadsworth Primary Care Doctors.