A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crawford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crawford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Crawford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Crawford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Robert Crawford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Crawford practices Family Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH and Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Akron Primary Care Doctors.