A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crawford, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crawford, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stuart Crawford MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Robert Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Crawford practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.