A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Daly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daly
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Daly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stoke Daly MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Daly practice?
- Dr. Robert Daly has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Daly practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Pulmonologists, and Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners.